Monday, June 30, 2014

Fun in New Orleans!!


I just got back from the SDE  Reading, Writing, Math & More! Conference and I had a GREAT time meeting so many wonderful teachers.  
I spent two fun filled days presenting and one day learning LOTS from my friend, Amanda Nickerson who blogs at ONE EXTRA DEGREE




Everyone at the conference was so dang sweet!  
Thank you all so much for your kind words and emails.

I feel so blessed to be able to travel around the country and meet so many outstanding educators!
Thank you all for showing up and giving me the courage and motivation to keep doing what I do.  :)






5 comments:

  1. You are so inspiring! New Orleans is on my list of must visit places!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all your sessions in NOLA!! Great meeting you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your New Orleans pictures! So much fun!!! And I love your dress! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Deanna! I'm so anxious to hook up with you again this year in Vegas; I had a blast last year meeting you. And as for the dress, you look great in it, but you also have a wonderful frame that can sport something more fitting. I don't think that style best suits your body type (even though you look smashing darling). And the color doesn't fit your bubbly personality also. Just my two cents...

    Your Friend,
    Cara
    www.carascreativeplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover